All posts tagged: Abusive

Govinda slams wife Sunita Ahuja over abusive remarks: ‘You have made the name of mothers and sisters very cheap’

Govinda slams wife Sunita Ahuja over abusive remarks: ‘You have made the name of mothers and sisters very cheap’

The war of words between actor Govinda and his wife, Sunita Ahuja, shows no signs of dying down. After calling out Sunita for maligning his name and causing a hindrance to his upcoming projects, the actor has now slammed his wife for using abusive language in front of the camera. Govinda calls out Sunita Ahuja for using abusive language. ‘Everyone will see your real face’ In a recent video shared by a paparazzo, Govinda called out Sunita for openly using abusive language. He said, “Sunita ji aap bahut zyada maa-behen ki gaaliyan dene lagi hai (Sunita ji you are abusing a lot these days). If people get inspired by you…everyone will see your real face. Youngsters will look at you, and the way you behave, they will follow it. What if people start abusing you like that? We will be embarrassed if that happens. Don’t do this. You have made the name of mothers and sisters vey cheap. This is not expected from you.” What did Sunita say? Sunita had earlier reacted to Govinda’s appearance …

PM Modi forgives students amid abusive video row: ‘Let’s guide the misguided’

PM Modi forgives students amid abusive video row: ‘Let’s guide the misguided’

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday said he was forgiving students who hurled abuses at him and his late mother during the Jantar Mantar protest, describing them as “misguided children” who deserve guidance rather than punishment or prolonged legal action. Prime Minister Narendra Modi. (@narendramodi X/ANI Video Grab) (@narendramodi X) In a video message shared on his social media handles, the Prime Minister said the language used by some protesters “would not suit any civilised society”, but appealed to people to help reform the students instead of seeking retribution. Also Read | ‘When will BJP face cases?’: CJP’s Abhijeet Dipke on FIR against woman over anti-Modi remarks “Some mischievous children used very filthy abuses… Abuses were directed at me, and abuses were directed at my late mother as well.” Modi said that while society’s anger was understandable, particularly over the language allegedly used by young women, the focus should be on showing them the right path rather than pushing them into legal battles. “These are misguided children, and showing them the way is our duty; …

‘When did it become criminal offense?’: CJP’s Saurav Das after woman booked over ‘abusive’ remarks against PM Modi

‘When did it become criminal offense?’: CJP’s Saurav Das after woman booked over ‘abusive’ remarks against PM Modi

Cockroach Janta Party spokesperson Saurav Das on Friday came in defence of the woman who was booked for allegedly using abusive language against Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the Jantar Mantar protest and said that the FIR filed against her was the “misuse of criminal machinery”. CJP chief spokesperson Saurav Das said that “profanity does not attract criminal case”. (ANI) The woman was allegedly seen using abusive language against PM Modi during the Jantar Mantar protest on July 23 in a viral video and was booked on charges of “intentional insult”, “public mischief” and defamation, Hindustan Times reported earlier. The case was filed after a Ghaziabad resident approached the Expressway police station in Noida, police said on Thursday. Also read: Woman booked for using abusive language against PM Modi at CJP-led Jantar Mantar protest ‘MPs have criminal cases against them’ Criticising the move, Das said that using abusive language was a condemnable but cannot be treated as a criminal offence. “Profanity does not attract criminal case. 50% of Lok Sabha MPs have criminal cases against …

Allu Arjun asks his ‘fans, anti-fans, haters’ to stop trolling amid criticism over abusive fan wars in Tollywood

Allu Arjun asks his ‘fans, anti-fans, haters’ to stop trolling amid criticism over abusive fan wars in Tollywood

Telugu star Allu Arjun met thousands of his fans as part of the annual Allu Arjun Fan Association summit in Hyderabad on Tuesday. Dressed in his trademark black attire, the Raaka star interacted with them and encouraged everyone to do at least one good deed per year. He also addressed his ‘anti-fans and haters’ apart from his fans and had a special message for them. Allu Arjun met thousands of his fans in Hyderabad on Tuesday. Allu Arjun urges fans not to troll amid criticism While speaking to the thousands of fans on the mic, Arjun said he had a message for them all. He said, “I’ve been wanting to say something to my fans, anti-fans, and haters for a long time. Remember what I’m saying now, because I’ve been waiting for such an occasion. If you don’t like someone, don’t waste time hating and trolling them.” He further explained, “If you don’t like them, just let it be. Don’t waste even 1% of your time on them. If you had ₹100, would you spend …

‘Kapil Sharma went on an abusive rant, crossed all limits’: Journalist recalls feud  | Bollywood News

‘Kapil Sharma went on an abusive rant, crossed all limits’: Journalist recalls feud  | Bollywood News

3 min readNew DelhiJun 23, 2026 07:19 PM IST Kapil Sharma is one of the most successful comedians in India but a few years ago, Kapil hit a rough patch when many reports claimed that Kapil was holding up his own shoot and was turning up hours late on set. So much so that Bollywood stars who came to shoot with him had to wait for him, and on some occasions, the shoot was called off because Kapil was a no-show. In this phase, Kapil had a massive argument with journalist Vickey Lalwani, where Kapil allegedly abused Vickey and accused him of writing unsavoury articles about him in exchange for money. In a new interview, Vickey recalled that chapter and said that this episode was particularly “shocking” for him as he had never encountered a star who would actually call a journalist and abuse them. In a chat with Siddharth Kannan, Vickey shared that he got a call from an unknown number in April 2018, and the caller identified himself as Kapil Sharma. “Kapil went …

Eva Grover opens up about abusive marriage with Aamir Khan’s step-brother

Eva Grover opens up about abusive marriage with Aamir Khan’s step-brother

Television actress Eva Grover has opened up about her turbulent marriage with Hyder Ali Khan, actor Aamir Khan’s step-brother. In a candid interview, she recalled marrying him after knowing him for just 18 days and revealed that the relationship soon turned abusive. Eva also spoke about the support she received while finding the courage to leave the marriage. Eva Grover on marrying Aamir Khan’s step-brother Hyder In an interview with Vickey Lalwani, the Ready actress recalled, “The truth is, I had dated him for only 18 days. In 18 days, you don’t really know a person. Looking back, I don’t think all the blame lies with him. Maybe some of the fault was mine too because it was too soon.” Disclaimer: We do not own any of the content, ideas, images, or text presented here. All rights belong to their respective owners. For more information and to view the original source, please visit the following link: Source link

CBFC replaces abusive words, grants A certificate

CBFC replaces abusive words, grants A certificate

Bobby Deol and Anurag Kashyap’s Bandar has cleared the censor process ahead of its theatrical release, but not without a few modifications. The Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) has reportedly granted the film an ‘A’ certificate while directing the makers to replace and mute several abusive words in the dialogues. CBFC directs Bandar makers to replace cuss words According to a report in Bollywood Hungama, the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) passed the film with an ‘A’ certificate. While the film has avoided visual cuts, several dialogue changes have reportedly been made, involving cuss words.  Disclaimer: We do not own any of the content, ideas, images, or text presented here. All rights belong to their respective owners. For more information and to view the original source, please visit the following link: Source link

Instagram user booked in Mumbai for ‘abusive and derogatory’ post against PM Modi | Mumbai News

Instagram user booked in Mumbai for ‘abusive and derogatory’ post against PM Modi | Mumbai News

3 min readMumbaiMay 22, 2026 12:46 PM IST Days after a UK national, Sangram Patil, was allowed to leave the country after he was booked for a social media post against the BJP last year, the Mumbai police on Friday registered an FIR against an Instagram account holder for alleged use of insulting and derogatory language against Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The police said they are trying to track down the person who handles the Instagram account. The FIR was registered based on a complaint filed by BJP Yuva Morcha worker Deepak Singh. In his complaint, Singh said he came across a post on the Instagram account teekhe_ladhke_no_1 while browsing on Wednesday. Singh alleged that the account was misusing deepfake technology to show PM Modi in a poor light, and a fake video was made using extremely insulting and derogatory language. He said he found the same video on Facebook as well on an account of Nafees Alam. In his complaint, Singh said the video, which has hurt the sentiments of many activists, has created …

Abusive about Ambedkar, women: Why an assistant professor at DU’s School of Open Learning is under fire | Delhi News

Abusive about Ambedkar, women: Why an assistant professor at DU’s School of Open Learning is under fire | Delhi News

Teachers and students of Delhi University’s School of Open Learning (SOL) have written to the Vice Chancellor (VC) of the university expressing “sincere concerns” over the ongoing controversy over alleged offensive content in SOL’s study material for Bachelor’s students of political science. “We write to express our sincere concerns about the defamation of our institute,” the representation, sent to the VC last week, says. “We…strongly condemn and oppose any material which mentions abusive, oppressive and negative terms for women and Ambedkar.” It adds, “We completely stand together united against any person who writes or expresses such thoughts.” Disciplinary proceedings are currently underway against Saripalli V Ravikiran, an assistant professor at SOL, who is accused of including allegedly erroneous and offensive content in the study material. Internal documents of SOL allege the Self-Learning Material (SLM) prepared by Ravikiran contains “numerous factual errors” and “derogatory terms” that portray women as “seductresses, cunning and dishonest”, and describes Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar as a “militant”.  The university has accused Ravikiran of “gross misconduct”, and has reiterated that the ancient Indian …

Charlize Theron’s mother shot her abusive father to death, actor says ‘not haunted’ by incident anymore | Hollywood News

Charlize Theron’s mother shot her abusive father to death, actor says ‘not haunted’ by incident anymore | Hollywood News

4 min readLos AngelesApr 19, 2026 05:53 PM IST Charlize Theron, the star of memorable action films like The Italian Job (2003), Mad Max: Fury Road (2015), Atomic Blonde (2017), The Fate of the Furious (2017), and The Old Guard (2020), has a strange equation with violence. Her personal life, particularly her childhood, was scarred by violence, thanks to the turbulent marriage of her parents. Back in 1991, when Charlize was just 15, her father was shot dead by her mother after he, while intoxicated, threatened to kill his wife and daughter at their home in South Africa, which itself was on the brink of a civil war. The actor recalled the incident happened after she stormed into her uncle’s house in order to pee urgently, much to the chagrin of her father who was busy drinking with his brother, and was furious his daughter didn’t greet anyone in the room. “Big thing in South Africa, the kind of respect that you have to have for elders. And he was in a state where he …