All posts tagged: Celina Jaitly news

Celina Jaitly on defamation notice from husband: ‘I will not be intimidated into silence’ | Bollywood News

Celina Jaitly on defamation notice from husband: ‘I will not be intimidated into silence’ | Bollywood News

5 min readNew DelhiJun 5, 2026 05:40 PM IST Actor and former Miss India Celina Jaitly, who has filed for divorce from Peter Haag on grounds of domestic violence and cruelty, has reacted to defamation notices sent by her estranged husband and father-in-law. Taking to her Instagram handle on Friday, Celina shared a long note, claiming that it is an attempt to intimidate and silence her. “PUBLIC STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO RECENT LEGAL NOTICES BY MY ESTRANGED HUSBAND AND HIS FATHER,” the caption under the post read. In the post, Celina Jaitly wrote, “Two legal notices have recently been sent to me by my estranged husband Peter & his father Wolfgang Haag, threatening to sue me for defamation. A response has aptly been submitted through my legal representatives, advocates at Karanjawala & Co.” ALSO READ | Celina Jaitly claims husband Peter Haag is radicalising her sons at an ‘undisclosed location’ She continued, “In my view, these notices are an attempt to divert attention from police complaints, lookout notices, allegations of violence, documented evidence before the …

Celina Jaitly files FIR against husband Peter Haag over alleged abuse and harassment, police issue lookout notice | Bollywood News

Celina Jaitly files FIR against husband Peter Haag over alleged abuse and harassment, police issue lookout notice | Bollywood News

3 min readNew DelhiMay 9, 2026 09:45 AM IST Celina Jaitly has initiated criminal proceedings against her husband, Peter Haag, by filing a First Information Report (FIR) at Versova Police Station. The FIR, registered on Friday by the Mumbai Police, accuses Haag of cruelty, physical assault, criminal intimidation, and sustained harassment. The case has been filed under Sections 85, 115(2), 351(2), and 352 of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita (BNS), 2023. The latest legal action marks a significant escalation in the ongoing dispute between the couple, which has already seen proceedings under the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005. According to reports by ANI, Mumbai Police have also issued a Look Out Circular against Haag after alleging that he failed to cooperate with the ongoing investigation. Jaitly had already been in the spotlight over the past several months due to another personal battle involving her brother, who has reportedly been detained in the UAE for security-related reasons. However, the actor once again made headlines after approaching the Judicial Magistrate First Class court in Andheri, …

Celina Jaitly breaks down in Austria at son’s grave, says husband denying access to kids | Bollywood News

Celina Jaitly breaks down in Austria at son’s grave, says husband denying access to kids | Bollywood News

Actor Celina Jaitly has opened up about what she describes as one of the most painful phases of her life, revealing that she has been separated from her children for over a year amid an ongoing divorce and custody battle with her husband, Peter Haag. The actress recently shared an emotional video from Austria, where she had travelled for divorce proceedings. In the clip, Celina is seen visiting the grave of her late son Shamsher, cleaning it and decorating it with flowers, candles and a toy car. The video also captured the actress breaking down in tears. Sharing the video on social media, Celina revealed that despite travelling to Austria for court hearings, she was allegedly denied access to her three surviving children. She said the only child she was able to “meet” during the trip was her late son Shamsher. “I had no option but to share this devastating video to show the world my trauma as a mother. The last few weeks were the most difficult of my life. I was in Austria …

Emotional Celina Jaitly misses her twins on their 14th birthday, pens note: Never imagined I wouldn’t hear your voices…

Emotional Celina Jaitly misses her twins on their 14th birthday, pens note: Never imagined I wouldn’t hear your voices…

Actor Celina Jaitly penned a long note as she missed her twin sons–Winston and Viraaj– on their 14th birthday. Taking to Instagram on Tuesday, Celina wrote how she never imagined that she wouldn’t be able to hear their voices or see their faces “for so many months leading up to your 14th birthday.” Celina Jaitly dedicated an Instagram post to her sons, Winston and Viraaj, on their 14th birthday. Celina Jaitly pens emotional long on sons’ 14th birthday Celina shared pictures featuring herself and her sons in their growing-up years. In her note, she wrote, “#HappyBirthday. Happy 14th, my darling Winston & Viraaj. I never imagined that I would not be able to be there… that I would not have heard your voices or seen your faces for so many months leading up to your 14th birthday.” “A mother goes through so much to bring her children into this world, to nurture them, to love them every single day… just like my mother did for me. Today, I feel that truth in every breath I …

Celina Jaitly reacts as Delhi HC closes her plea after detained brother opts for wife as legal representative: ‘My duty to ensure his protection’ | Bollywood News

Celina Jaitly reacts as Delhi HC closes her plea after detained brother opts for wife as legal representative: ‘My duty to ensure his protection’ | Bollywood News

5 min readMumbaiMar 17, 2026 11:42 AM IST The Delhi High Court on Monday closed the petition filed by actress Celina Jaitly after reportedly noting that her brother, Vikrant Jaitly, a retired Army officer, who is currently detained in the United Arab Emirates, does not wish to communicate with her. Following the court’s decision, Celina took to Instagram to express gratitude to government authorities and reiterated that her only concern is the safety and well-being of her brother. In her post, she wrote: “Gratitude to the Hon’ble Court & Government of India. Today was the last hearing of my writ petition in front of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi.” She added that, in the absence of their parents, she felt it was her responsibility to ensure that her brother was not left unsupported: “I had approached the Hon’ble Court out of deep concern for the safety, security & well-being of my brother, Maj Vikrant Kumar Jaitly. He is in a foreign nation & as his sister, especially in the absence of our parents, I …

‘Not a family dispute’: Delhi HC shuts down Celina Jaitly and sister-in-law’s clash over brother’s UAE detention | Bollywood News

‘Not a family dispute’: Delhi HC shuts down Celina Jaitly and sister-in-law’s clash over brother’s UAE detention | Bollywood News

3 min readNew DelhiFeb 12, 2026 02:38 PM IST The Delhi High Court heard actor Celina Jaitly’s petition regarding her brother, Major (Retd) Vikrant Jaitly, being detained in the UAE. The court asked Celina and her sister-in-law, Charul Jaitly, to put their differences aside and work together instead of turning the case into a ‘family dispute’. Vikrant Jaitly is a retired Special Forces commando of the Indian Army. He has been detained in the UAE for the last 18 months, and Celina took it upon herself to contact the Ministry of External Affairs and free him. Now the MEA has updated the Delhi High Court about their contact with Vikrant and the authorities of the UAE. The matter was heard before Justice Purushaindra Kumar Kaurav, and CGSC Nidhi Raman spoke for the ministry. The advocate informed the court that Vikrant is now “regularly interacting”, and that the next interaction will take place on February 13. The statement also mentioned that Vikrant has chosen to interact with his wife (Charul Jaitly) but not his sister Celina. …

Celina Jaitly says she has been denied access to her children despite a joint custody order; claims kids are being ‘brainwashed and intimidated’ | Bollywood News

Celina Jaitly says she has been denied access to her children despite a joint custody order; claims kids are being ‘brainwashed and intimidated’ | Bollywood News

Actor Celina Jaitly has been engaged in an intense divorce battle with her husband Peter Haag. She moved to Austria after marrying him in 2011, but returned to India in October last year, alleging that she endured years of marital abuse. Their three children, Winston, Viraj and Arthur, are currently in Austria with Haag, who reportedly sent her a divorce notice in 2025. In her latest social media post, Celina claimed that despite a joint custody order issued by an Austrian family court, she has allegedly been denied communication with, or access to, her children. Taking to her X handle, she wrote, “I Lost My Children the Day I Chose to Leave Austria to Protect My Dignity, My Children & My Brother. For the thousands of men & women who have written to me about the abuse they have endured in their marriage. I want you to know that you are not alone! 11 Oct 2025 In the early hours of the morning, I left Austria with the assistance of neighbours to escape what I …

Celina Jaitley says she hasn’t spoken to brother Major Vikrant Kumar Jaitly since his detention: ‘I do not know how to reach you’ | Bollywood News

Celina Jaitley says she hasn’t spoken to brother Major Vikrant Kumar Jaitly since his detention: ‘I do not know how to reach you’ | Bollywood News

Actor Celina Jaitley, who has been in the news over her ongoing legal battle with estranged husband Peter Haag, has now shared a deeply emotional note for her brother, Major Vikrant Kumar Jaitly. The actor’s brother was allegedly detained in the UAE in 2024, and the family has reportedly had no contact with him since. Marking his birthday, Celina poured her heart out in a moving post, expressing both love and anguish. “Happy Birthday, Bhai… I do not know how to reach you, my baby brother, but I will keep trying. I will not give up on you,” she wrote. Calling him her “dearest baby,” Celina added, “You will always be my baby brother, Dumpy—not Major Vikrant Kumar Jaitly. The best Mama in the world. Not having you as a part of my life right now is one of the most distressing experiences of my existence.” Celina Jaitley went on to describe how deeply she misses her brother’s presence in her life. “I miss us. Our hilarious conversations. Talking about the whole world—family we loved, …

‘Soldier’s daughter’ Celina Jaitly says she will ‘keep fighting’, in an emotional post amid divorce with husband | Bollywood News

‘Soldier’s daughter’ Celina Jaitly says she will ‘keep fighting’, in an emotional post amid divorce with husband | Bollywood News

The No Entry actor took to her X (formerly Twitter) and posted a long message about the toughest period of her life. She started the post by saying, “In the middle of the strongest, most turbulent storm of my life, I never imagined I would spend it fighting alone, without any parents, without any support system. I never thought there would come a day without all the pillars on which the roof of my world once rested: my parents, my brother, my children & the one who promised to stand by me, love me, care for me & bear every trouble with me.” Celina continued the message and said that people who she counted on have now walked out of her life, but that it’s not going to stop her from bouncing back even stronger. “Life stripped everything away. People I trusted walked away. Promises I believed in broke in silence. But the storm did not drown me. It delivered me. It tossed me out of violent waters onto warm sands. It forced me to …

Celina Jaitly ACCUSES husband Peter Haag of domestic abuse, cruelty…, lawyer says actress ‘had to escape and…’

Celina Jaitly ACCUSES husband Peter Haag of domestic abuse, cruelty…, lawyer says actress ‘had to escape and…’

Celina Jaitly ACCUSES husband Peter Haag of domestic abuse, cruelty…, lawyer says actress ‘had to escape and…’ Home News and Gossip Celina Jaitly ACCUSES husband Peter Haag of domestic abuse, cruelty…, lawyer says actress ‘had t… Celina Jaitly’s lawyer has accused her husband of physical abuse, cruelty, manipulation, and more. Read ahead to find out more details about the case. Former actress and model Celina Jaitly recently filed a case of domestic abuse against her husband, Peter Haag. The actress’s lawyer shared the allegations against the Austrian businessman, revealing the details about all the abuse that was faced by Celina in the marriage. Other than the details about domestic violence, her lawyer also claimed that Peter financially manipulated her. The claims are yet to be publicly refuted by the businessman. She filed the application to a Mumbai court, Karanjwala & Co. In it, she accused her husband of cruelty, manipulation, coercion, and financial control under provisions of the Domestic …