All posts tagged: anmol bishnoi

Gangster Anmol Bishnoi moves court to surrender in 2024 Salman Khan house firing case

Gangster Anmol Bishnoi moves court to surrender in 2024 Salman Khan house firing case

Gangster Anmol Bishnoi has moved a special MCOCA court in Mumbai seeking permission to surrender in the 2024 Salman Khan residence firing case, saying it was necessary to enable him to participate in the proceedings and ensure a fair trial. The case relates to the firing outside Salman Khan’s Galaxy Apartments residence in Mumbai’s Bandra in 2024. In his application, Anmol Bishnoi, who is currently lodged in Delhi’s Tihar Jail after being arrested by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) in its case relating to the alleged terror-gangster nexus involving the syndicate led by his older brother Lawrence Bishnoi, said he wished to voluntarily surrender before the Mumbai court “to face the ongoing trial and join the judicial proceedings in the interest of fair trial and further in the interest of justice”. He submitted that although he is already in judicial custody in the NIA case, he cannot physically appear before the Mumbai court unless appropriate directions are issued. He has, therefore, sought a production warrant to the jail authorities so that his surrender can be …

NIA Arrests Anmol Bishnoi, Accused In Baba Siddique Murder Case; First Photo Surfaces | India News

NIA Arrests Anmol Bishnoi, Accused In Baba Siddique Murder Case; First Photo Surfaces | India News

Last Updated:November 19, 2025, 16:41 IST Anmol was chargesheeted by the NIA in March 2023 after investigators uncovered his direct role in facilitating terrorist activities across India between 2020 and 2023 NIA Arrests Anmol Bishnoi, Accused In Baba Siddique Murder Case; First Photo Surfaces The NIA has released the first photograph of Anmol Bishnoi, accused in the murder of NCP leader Baba Siddique, after he was brought back to India on Wednesday, 19 November. He will be produced before Delhi’s Patiala House Court. The National Investigation Agency (NIA) arrested Anmol Bishnoi, the brother and close associate of notorious gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, following his deportation from the US to India. Who is Anmol Bishnoi? A key figure in the Bishnoi crime syndicate, Anmol had been absconding since 2022 and is the 19th accused to be apprehended in connection with the terror-gangster network led by his jailed brother. Designated a significant conspirator in the case, Anmol was chargesheeted by the NIA in March 2023 after investigators uncovered his direct role in facilitating terrorist activities across India between …

Who is Anmol Bishnoi? Prime accused in Baba Siddique’s murder deported from US

Who is Anmol Bishnoi? Prime accused in Baba Siddique’s murder deported from US

Anmol Bishnoi, one of India’s most wanted crime fugitives, has been deported from the US and will land in Delhi today. Anmol is the younger brother of jailed gangster Lawrence Bishnoi and is facing at least 18 criminal cases in India, including the conspiracy to murder former Maharashtra minister and NCP leader Baba Siddique. Lawrence Bishnoi’s brother Anmol Bishnoi is wanted for the murder of Baba Siddiqui. Baba Siddique was shot dead outside his son Zeeshan’s office building in Bandra East on October 12, 2024. Also read: Did Saudi Crown Prince know about 2018 killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi? Trump responds Earlier on Tuesday, HT reported that the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) informed the family of Baba Siddique that Anmol had been removed from American soil. “This email is to inform you that ANMOL BISHNOI has been removed from the United States… The offender was removed on November 18, 2025,” the email said. Siddique’s family released a screenshot of the email. Also read: US Senate unanimously passes bill to force release of Epstein …

Anmol Bishnoi, Wanted In Baba Siddique Murder, To Reach India Today After US Expulsion | India News

Anmol Bishnoi, Wanted In Baba Siddique Murder, To Reach India Today After US Expulsion | India News

Last Updated:November 19, 2025, 00:02 IST Anmol Bishnoi is wanted in India for his alleged involvement in major organised crime and extortion cases linked to Lawrence Bishnoi’s network. According to top intelligence sources, Anmol Bishnoi expulsion is directly linked to new immigration rules under US President Donald Trump. Anmol Bishnoi, the younger brother of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi and an accused in the assassination of Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Baba Siddique, will arrive in New Delhi on Wednesday morning after being expelled from the United States. Upon landing at Indira Gandhi International Airport, he will be formally arrested by the National Investigation Agency (NIA). He is wanted in India for his alleged involvement in major organised crime and extortion cases linked to Lawrence Bishnoi’s network. Anmol Bishnoi has been a key handler in cross-border extortion operations and is known for coordinating shooters, funding modules, issuing threats from abroad, and managing targeted killings through encrypted communication channels. All FIRs registered against him are currently with the NIA. Baba Siddique, a former Maharashtra minister, was shot dead …

Who Is Anmol Bishnoi? US Likely To Deport Gangster Wanted For Baba Siddique’s Murder | India News

Who Is Anmol Bishnoi? US Likely To Deport Gangster Wanted For Baba Siddique’s Murder | India News

Last Updated:November 18, 2025, 22:25 IST Anmol Bishnoi, the younger brother of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi and an accused in the recent murder of Baba Siddique, is likely to be deported by the United States Gangster Anmol Bishnoi Anmol Bishnoi, the younger brother of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi and an accused in the recent murder of Baba Siddique, is likely to be deported by the United States. Top sources told CNN-News18 that the orders have been issued in the related matter, but the date of actual movement of the accused to India has not been confirmed yet. Anmol Bishnoi is sought by Indian authorities in connection with multiple violent offences, including the October 2024 killing of Siddiqui and the May 2022 murder of Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala. He is also accused of involvement in the April 2024 shooting at Bollywood actor Salman Khan’s Mumbai residence. He was taken into custody by US authorities in November last year, though the arrest was reportedly unrelated to the crimes he is accused of in India. According to sources, he was …

Anmol Bishnoi, Wanted In Baba Siddique Murder, To Reach India Today After US Expulsion | India News

Buzz Around Key US Deportation: Anmol Bishnoi, Wanted In Baba Siddique Murder, May Be Sent Back | India News

Last Updated:November 18, 2025, 19:58 IST Anmol is the younger brother of jailed gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, who is accused of running a global criminal syndicate despite being in prison. News18 Anmol Bishnoi, the younger brother of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi and a key conspirator in the assassination of Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Baba Siddique, is likely to be deported to India. The US’ Department of Homeland Security, in an email to Siddique’s son, Zeeshan Siddiqui, confirmed the development. “This email is to inform you ANMOL BISHNOI has been removed from the United States by the federal government. The offender was removed on November 18, 2025,” the email as shared by Zeeshan stated. Meanwhile, sources told CNN-News18 that the orders have been issued in the related matter, but the date of actual movement of the accused to India has not been confirmed yet. Last year, Anmol was taken into police custody in California. Who Is Anmol Bishnoi? Anmol is the younger brother of jailed gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, who is accused of running a global criminal syndicate despite being …

Non-bailable warrants issued against Anmol Bishnoi, 2 others in Baba Siddique murder case | Mumbai News

Non-bailable warrants issued against Anmol Bishnoi, 2 others in Baba Siddique murder case | Mumbai News

A special court in Mumbai issued non-bailable warrants (NBW) against Anmol Bishnoi, brother of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, and two other wanted accused Shubham Lonkar and Yasin Akhtar in connection with the murder of NCP leader and former Maharashtra minister Baba Siddique. Anmol Bishnoi was arrested in the United States in November 2024, after the immigration authorities found him travelling with fake documents. He has been in a US prison ever since. Earlier this month, the Mumbai Crime Branch filed a chargesheet against 26 persons and named the trio as absconding accused in the case. Story continues below this ad The Mumbai Crime Branch approached the special court seeking issuance of NBW against the three absconding accused based on their roles mentioned in the chargesheet in connection with the murder. Police also submitted efforts to trace the three wanted accused that included police teams going to their residences. After it was convinced that police had made all efforts, the court permitted the plea to issue NBWs in the case. If the accused continue to remain on …

Anmol Bishnoi Wanted To Kill Siddique For Dawood-1993 Blasts Link, Claims Main Shooter

Anmol Bishnoi Wanted To Kill Siddique For Dawood-1993 Blasts Link, Claims Main Shooter

Last Updated:January 28, 2025, 00:04 IST Gangster Anmol Bishnoi had ordered the hit on NCP leader Baba Siddique for his “association with Dawood Ibrahim and involvement in the 1993 Bombay blasts”. Late NCP leader Baba Siddique | File Image/PTI Gangster Anmol Bishnoi had ordered the hit on NCP leader Baba Siddique for his “association with Dawood Ibrahim and involvement in the 1993 Bombay blasts”, alleged main shooter Shivkumar Gautam in his confessional statement to the police. Gautam’s confessional statement is part of the chargesheet filed in connection with the October 12 murder of the former Maharashtra minister. Siddique (66) was shot dead by three assailants outside his son Zeeshan Siddique’s office in Mumbai’s Bandra East area. Gautam also claimed he had been instructed to kill Baba Siddique or Zeeshan Siddique and was promised Rs 15 lakh to carry out the crime. He has told police he used to collect scrap in Pune and would sell the items to co-accused Harish Kumar Kashyap. Kashyap, who used to run a scrap shop, had made arrangements for their …

Baba Siddique murder: Anmol Bishnoi orchestrated crime, promised flat, car and Rs 5 lakh in advance, claims chargesheet | Mumbai News

Baba Siddique murder: Anmol Bishnoi orchestrated crime, promised flat, car and Rs 5 lakh in advance, claims chargesheet | Mumbai News

Gangster Anmol Bishnoi, who masterminded the conspiracy to murder NCP leader and former minister Baba Siddique, was constantly in touch with men who carried out the assassination and motivated them with promises of a flat, car and Rs 5 lakh in advance, according to the chargesheet filed by the Mumbai Police. The chargesheet states that Anmol Bishnoi, currently detained in the US and wanted in the case, led an organised crime syndicate whose members carried out Siddique’s assassination on October 12, 2024. There are a total of 26 arrested accused in the case aged between 19 and 43, with a majority of them in their early 20s. Police claim that Anmol maintained regular contact with the accused through social media platforms such as Snapchat and Instagram. Among them was Shubham Lonkar, a wanted accused who publicly claimed responsibility for the murder in a social media post. Using confessional statements and digital evidence, investigators detailed Bishnoi’s role in orchestrating the crime. In one recovered conversation, Anmol allegedly instructed the accused to conduct reconnaissance near Siddique’s Bandra …

Bishnoi gang targeted Baba Siddique for being close to Salman Khan, says Mumbai police’s chargesheet | Mumbai News

Bishnoi gang targeted Baba Siddique for being close to Salman Khan, says Mumbai police’s chargesheet | Mumbai News

The Mumbai police Crime Branch completed its probe into the murder of former Maharashtra minister and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Baba Siddique and filed a chargesheet against 26 people, including Anmol Bishnoi, brother of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, on Monday. The police investigation concluded that the Bishnoi gang plotted the murder to establish their dominance in Mumbai. An officer said they filed a 4,590-page chargesheet in the Special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court. The chargesheet named three people – Shubham Lonkar, Yasin Siddique, and Anmol Bishnoi – as the accused in the case. The US immigration authorities detained Bishnoi on charges of using a forged passport, and he is currently in their custody. Siddique was gunned down on October 12 in Bandra East outside the office of his son Zeeshan Akhtar. While two men were arrested from the spot, the main shooter fled from the scene of the crime and was eventually arrested later by the Crime Branch. The police made 26 arrests in the case. The police chargesheet said the accused …