All posts tagged: Exiting

Ranveer Singh banned for abruptly exiting Farhan Akhtar’s film

Ranveer Singh banned for abruptly exiting Farhan Akhtar’s film

Amid the controversial dispute between actor Ranveer Singh and filmmaker Farhan Akhtar over their film Don 3, the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE), on Monday, announced its decision to ban the actor. The chairperson of FWICE, Ashoke Pandit, spoke to the media on Monday and revealed that Farhan had approached the workers’ body after the actor’s abrupt exit from his film. FWICE bans Ranveer Singh During the conference, Ashoke Pandit stated, “On 11th April, Farhan Akhtar filed a complaint with the IFTDA, that’s the Indian Film and Television Directorate Association, which I head. In his complaint, he said that he would like to come and meet and file a complaint against Ranveer Singh, the actor. The complaint very clearly said that just three weeks before the unit was supposed to leave for the shoot, Ranveer Singh withdrew from the film. So as a matter of rule, the federation invited Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani. Farhan Akhtar came on Zoom because he was in London, and Ritesh Sidhwani came to the office of the …

Sundar C breaks silence on exiting Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan film: ‘It was too much pressure for me’

Sundar C breaks silence on exiting Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan film: ‘It was too much pressure for me’

Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan announced last year in November that they are set to star together in a film tentatively titled Thalaivar 173. It was scheduled for release around Pongal 2027. Sundar C was attached to direct. Merely days after that announcement, Sundar C released a statement saying that has opted out of the film, citing ‘unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.’ Sundar C was announced as the director of the film starring Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth. What Sundar C said Months after that note, Sundar C has broken the silence on his exit. In an interaction with Behindwoods, he has shared why he chose to walk away from the project. He shared in Tamil, “To be honest, it was too much pressure for me. For the past 16 years, I’ve made films the way I wanted, based on what I felt would work with the audience. But I don’t have the capacity to make people understand this during production. I don’t know how to narrate a film effectively, and at the same time, I get compromised …

Rohan Shankar reacts to reports of exiting from Hera Pheri 3: ‘Completely false’

Rohan Shankar reacts to reports of exiting from Hera Pheri 3: ‘Completely false’

Writer Rohan Shankar has addressed recent speculation suggesting that he has exited Hera Pheri 3. The reports, which have been widely circulating, claimed that the writer had stepped away from the project, fuelling ongoing discussions around the film’s development. Rohan Shankar on Hera Pheri 3 rumours Responding to the rumours, Shankar took to Twitter to clarify his stance. He wrote, “Some fake news is being spread in my name about a big film. It’s completely false and has almost no truth in it. A simple interview about my work and cinema has been taken out of context and turned into a clickbait headline. Please ignore it.” Some fake news is being spread in my name about a big film. It’s completely false and has almost no truth in it. A simple interview about my work and cinema has been taken out of context and turned into a clickbait headline. Please ignore it🙏 — Rohan Shankar (@RohanShankar06) April 2, 2026 His statement comes after multiple articles linked him to an alleged exit from the film. While …

General Hospital: Characters Exiting & Returning This Week (February 16-20) On The ABC Soap Opera

General Hospital: Characters Exiting & Returning This Week (February 16-20) On The ABC Soap Opera

General Hospital Characters Update (Photo Credit – X) General Hospital has seen some major drama recently, and the characters have been busy with trials, plotting, and tricks. Meanwhile, the characters exiting do not stop for anyone, as actors may need a break at any time, and the writers find a way to ensure that things work out for them. And then there are certain returns eagerly awaited by fans. To add to it, there are recurring characters that are featured on and off on a recurring basis. Here’s all the information you need on which characters will be featured this week on General Hospital. General Hospital: Characters Exiting & Returning This Week Bluesy Burke will be seen as Charlotte Cassadine this week. Fans have recently been voicing their opinions on the role’s controversial romance with Danny Morgan. Up next, Kathleen Gati is back as Dr. Liesl Obrecht. She has some news to share with Nathan, and it’s about Maxie. It remains to be seen how he will react when he finds out that his wife …

Swiggy delivery partner falls while exiting moving train in Anantapur; company issues health update: ‘This is deeply concerning’ | Trending News

Swiggy delivery partner falls while exiting moving train in Anantapur; company issues health update: ‘This is deeply concerning’ | Trending News

A disturbing video from Anantapur railway station in Andhra Pradesh has ignited fresh debate around the safety of gig workers, especially food delivery partners operating under tight timelines. The clip, shared on Instagram by Bijay Anand, shows a Swiggy delivery partner losing balance and falling while attempting to get off a moving train moments after handing over an order. The food had been delivered on the Prashanti Express (train no. 18464), which, according to Anand, stopped at the station for barely one or two minutes. “No delivery is worth a human life,” the post’s caption states. The customer who placed the order was travelling in a First AC coach, which has multiple entry points. By the time the delivery partner completed the handover, the train had already begun to pull out of the station. With his bike parked outside, food bag in hand, and other deliveries pending, the rider tried to step down quickly and ended up falling hard, a moment that left viewers shaken. Watch the video:   As the video spread rapidly across …

Deepika Padukone breaks silence after exiting Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Spirit

Deepika Padukone breaks silence after exiting Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Spirit

Deepika Padukone has been making headlines ever since she stepped away from Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Spirit starring Prabhas. While the actress has been tight-lipped about her reason for walking away from the Prabhas starrer, Sandeep Reddy Vanga recently took a jibe at her, and now it looks like Deepika too wanted to reply to all the drama. While the actress didn`t mention any names, during an event, she said that whenever she faces “complicated situations,” she listens to her inner voice and stands by her decisions.           View this post on Instagram                       A post shared by दीपिका पादुकोण (@deepikapadukone) Deepika Padukone on keeping balance In a conversation with Vogue Arabia, Deepika Padukone said, “I think what keeps me balanced is just being truthful, being authentic, you know, and whenever I’m faced with complicated situations or difficult situations… I think being able to listen to my inner voice and just make decisions and stand by decisions that really give me a …

Paresh Rawal opens up on Akshay Kumar’s lawsuit for exiting Hera Pheri 3: ‘My lawyer has sent an appropriate response, all issues will be laid to rest’ | Bollywood News

Paresh Rawal opens up on Akshay Kumar’s lawsuit for exiting Hera Pheri 3: ‘My lawyer has sent an appropriate response, all issues will be laid to rest’ | Bollywood News

Actor Paresh Rawal has finally opened up on his longtime co-star Akshay Kumar initiating legal proceedings over his sudden exit from their film Hera Pheri 3, the third installment of the franchise which kickstarted with the cult comedy Hera Pheri in 2000. Kumar also serves as a producer on Hera Pheri 3. “My lawyer, Ameet Naik, has sent an appropriate response regarding my rightful termination and exit. Once they read my response all issues will be laid to rest,” Rawal tweeted on Sunday morning. Ameet Naik is best known for representing Amitabh Bachchan and Anil Kapoor in landmark cases. My lawyer, Ameet Naik, has sent an appropriate response regarding my rightful termination and exit. Once they read my response all issues will be laid to rest. — Paresh Rawal (@SirPareshRawal) May 25, 2025 On Friday, Akshay Kumar’s lawyer opened up on initiating legal proceedings against Paresh Rawal. “I think there will be severe legal consequences. It’s of course hurt the franchise. We have written to him letting him know that there are a lot of …

Paresh Rawal returns signing amount with 15% interest after exiting Hera Pheri 3; his fee was ₹15 crore: Report | Bollywood

Paresh Rawal returns signing amount with 15% interest after exiting Hera Pheri 3; his fee was ₹15 crore: Report | Bollywood

Amid a row over Paresh Rawal‘s decision to leave Hera Pheri 3, it is now being reported that the actor returned the signing amount along with an interest of 15%. As per a Bollywood Hungama report, Paresh was being given ₹15 crore to do the film. The actor, according to the report, also had “reservations” about a particular clause in the term sheet. (Also Read | Paresh Rawal ‘did not shoot for Hera Pheri 3’, confirms source: ‘He exited long before the tent was even pitched’) Suniel Shetty, Paresh Rawal and Akshay Kumar in a still from Hera Pheri. Paresh Rawal returned signing amount with 15% interest Paresh reportedly paid more than the signing amount and the interest. Citing its source, Bollywood Hungama reported, “Paresh Rawal has returned the signing amount of ₹11 lakhs with 15% p.a. interest and also a little more money for stepping away from the series. Paresh Rawal was paid ₹11 lakhs as a signing amount as per the term sheet. His total fees were locked at ₹15 crores. The actor, …

`No creative disagreement`: Paresh Rawal on exiting from Hera Pheri 3

`No creative disagreement`: Paresh Rawal on exiting from Hera Pheri 3

On Friday, it was reported that actor Paresh Rawal who essayed the memorable role of Baburao Ganpatrao Apte has walked out of Hera Pheri 3. The actor also confirmed the latest development. Now, the actor took to social media to address rumours surrounding the reason for his departure from the eagerly awaited comedy sequel directed by Priyadarshan.  Paresh Rawal on exiting from Hera Pheri 3 Speculation had been rife that Rawal’s exit was due to creative disagreements with the film’s director, Priyadarshan. However, the actor was quick to dispel these rumours, putting the record straight. In a message on X, Paresh posted, “I wish to put it on record that my decision to step away from Hera Pheri 3 was not due to creative differences. I reiterate that there are no creative disagreements with the filmmaker. I hold immense love, respect, and faith in Mr. Priyadarshan the film director.” I wish to put it on record that my decision to step away from Hera Pheri 3 was not due to creative differences. I REITERATE THAT …

Babil Khan CONFIRMS exiting Sai Rajesh’s film after ugly social media spat with filmmaker: ‘I will be taking some time off…’

Babil Khan CONFIRMS exiting Sai Rajesh’s film after ugly social media spat with filmmaker: ‘I will be taking some time off…’

Prerna Verma loves the magical world of cinema, so much so that she turned it into a profession! A B… Prerna Verma loves the magical world of cinema, so much so that she turned it into a profession! A BMM graduate with over 9 years of Bollywood writing experience, she continues to cover and follow celebs. With about 2000 posts ranging from breaking news, trivias, exclusive interviews, features, to her credit, she writes entertainment pieces and provides the daily dose of gossip you didn’t know you needed! Disclaimer: We do not own any of the content, ideas, images, or text presented here. All rights belong to their respective owners. For more information and to view the original source, please visit the following link: Source link