All posts tagged: Shouldve

Kanye West stuns fans with explosive rant against Kim Kardashian, says he ‘should’ve had babies with…’

Kanye West stuns fans with explosive rant against Kim Kardashian, says he ‘should’ve had babies with…’

Kanye West made explosive claims about his past relationship with Kim Kardashian in a now-removed Twitch livestream. The controversial rapper claimed that he should have had kids with Paris Hilton, citing the prospect of money, prestige, and legacy. His comments have caused a great deal of controversy in the entertainment industry and on social media. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian shared four kids together.(Reuters) “Could you imagine if I had kids with Paris Hilton? How many hotels I would have right now?” Kanye pondered, highlighting the link to the Hilton hotel chain. This comment suggests what he sees as a lost chance for an alternative collaboration that would have combined business and family in a novel way. West and Kardashian share four kids together — North, 11, Saint, 9, Chicago, 7, and Psalm, 6. West has been outspoken about his family life and his turbulent relationship with Kardashian. In November 2022, their seven-year marriage came to an end with a finalized divorce. West swiftly moved on after the split as he got married to Bianca …

YouTuber Lee Jin-Ho Reveals Kim Sae-Ron’s Last Phone Call That Exposes The Real Horrific Story, Says “I Should’ve Already Died…”

YouTuber Lee Jin-Ho Reveals Kim Sae-Ron’s Last Phone Call That Exposes The Real Horrific Story, Says “I Should’ve Already Died…”

Lee Jin-Ho On Kim Sae-Ron’s Demise ( Photo Credit – Instagram ) Ever since Kim Sae-Ron’s demise, the South Korean entertainment industry has been shaken to the core as new revelations are coming to the surface every other day, and new people are getting dragged into the mix. It all started with Sae-Ron’s aunt’s claims that Kim Soo-Hyun dated the late actress when she was a minor, harassed her, and even tried to extort money from her. Even though the actor held a press conference, apologized, and shared his side of the story, the speculations and the conspiracy theories are never-ending. YouTuber Lee Jin-Ho has tried to prove Soo-Hyun innocent with quite a few evidence. Now, on April 22, the self-acclaimed investigator released a follow-up video that contained Kim Sae-Ron’s alleged last phone call and exposed the horrific story that she had to tell. The exposé video was titled, “Shocking Exclusive! The Late Kim Sae-ron’s Final Voice Recording… Was It Really Kim Soo-hyun’s Fault?” Scroll ahead to find out the truth. Lee Jin-Ho shared the …

Samantha Ruth Prabhu Said She ‘Should’ve Spied’ On Someone In Her Life; Fans Ask, ‘Did Naga Chaitanya Cheat?’

Samantha Ruth Prabhu Said She ‘Should’ve Spied’ On Someone In Her Life; Fans Ask, ‘Did Naga Chaitanya Cheat?’

Last Updated:April 18, 2025, 12:31 IST Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s video has gone viral. The actress regretted not spying on a certain someone in her life. Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya parted ways in 2021. Although Samantha Ruth Prabhu played a spy in Citadel: Honey Bunny, the actress has never spied on anyone in her life. However, during an old interview, she said she would have spied on someone, in hindsight. The clip has gone viral on Reddit, and although Samantha never took Naga Chaitanya’s name, and the actor has previously shut down these claims, netizens still speculate if she was talking about her former husband. Samantha said, “Not a spy. Don’t have those traits… No, I wish… thinking back, I should have.” Samantha laughed as she said this while promoting Citadel: Honey Bunny. Although Samantha Ruth Prabhu never mentioned why she wanted to be a spy, fans suspected that she was referring to her divorce from Naga Chaitanya. One person wrote, “Doesn’t this pretty much confirm that she was cheated on?” Another added, “Yes. …

“Rohit Sharma Got Credit For MI Win, But It Should’ve Been Hardik Pandya”: Commentators

“Rohit Sharma Got Credit For MI Win, But It Should’ve Been Hardik Pandya”: Commentators

The Mumbai Indians returned to winning ways with a thrilling 12-run triumph against the Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2025 match on Sunday. Karn Sharma emerged as the match-winner for MI, securing three important wickets in the middle overs, while a hat-trick of run-outs derailed DC’s chase with one over to spare. While Karn Sharma’s three wickets in the middle overs were seen as the turning point in the game, former MI skipper Rohit Sharma was portrayed as the ‘mastermind’ behind the introduction of Karn at that moment. However, former India cricketers Sanjay Manjrekar and Sanjay Bangar weren’t happy to see Rohit making the headlines for the ‘tactical change’ instead of skipper Hardik. Even broadcaster Star Sports sang praises for Rohit for the ‘instruction’ to introduce Impact Player Karn Sharma into the attack. Rohit, who was substituted for Karn in the second innings, seemingly discussed the change with MI’s bowling coach Paras Mhambrey before communicating the same to head coach Mahela Jayawardene, who then instructed captain Hardik to do the …

Aamir Khan’s son Junaid Khan should’ve been in Laal Singh Chaddha, says Mansoor Khan; ‘And I’d not take Kareena Kapoor…’

Aamir Khan’s son Junaid Khan should’ve been in Laal Singh Chaddha, says Mansoor Khan; ‘And I’d not take Kareena Kapoor…’

Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha, which had high expectations at the box office, failed to perform well. Khan admitted that he overdid his role and took full responsibility for the film’s failure. Recently, filmmaker Mansoor Khan shared his thoughts on the movie, stating that Junaid Khan would have been a better choice for the role. He added, “There was a certain innocence that even the best actors can’t craft.” At one point, the makers had considered Aamir Khan’s son, Junaid Khan, for the role. In an interview with SCREEN, When asked whether Junaid would have been a better choice for Laal Singh Chaddha, filmmaker Mansoor Khan revealed that Aamir had invited him to watch Junaid’s screen test, and he was highly impressed with his performance. He acknowledged that, despite being only 28 years old, the Loveyapa actor possessed a rare innocence that even the finest actors could not replicate. He believed that emotional connection mattered more than acting prowess. When he suggested that Junaid should be cast in the film, the producers at Sony and the …

Michael Fassbender Recalls Recommending Daniel Craig’s Name For James Bond While Auditioning For Casino Royal; ‘Should’ve Been…’

Michael Fassbender Recalls Recommending Daniel Craig’s Name For James Bond While Auditioning For Casino Royal; ‘Should’ve Been…’

At this point, it is established that every actor has a funny audition story, and it appears that Michael Fassbender also falls on that list. The actor went down memory lane and recalled the hilarious story of the time when he unintentionally promoted Daniel Craig for the James Bond role during his Casino Royal audition. The 12 Years A Slave actor recalled this story on the Happy Sad Confused podcast, he talked about meeting with the 007 producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson for the titular role in the above-mentioned venture. Fassbender said, “I’ve met with Barbara Broccoli just through passing, and I actually went in for an audition phase before Daniel was cast.” The performer said that according to him he was never “in the mix.” He shared, “But I remember going into that room and sort of meeting with her and Wilson, and I was like, ‘I think Daniel Craig is…’ I don’t know why I was promoting him. I should’ve been promoting myself … I was terrible at auditions.” Although he did …

Pakistan Cricket Board Chief Mohsin Naqvi “Owns Plane, Should’ve…”: Big Claim Amid CT 2025 Final Controversy

Pakistan Cricket Board Chief Mohsin Naqvi “Owns Plane, Should’ve…”: Big Claim Amid CT 2025 Final Controversy

If Pakistan cricket team’s group stage exit from the Champions Trophy 2025 was not enough, another tricky development awaited them after the final of the marquee ICC event in Dubai. The tournament, which was hosted by Pakistan, saw the final move out of the country because India qualified for it. It was a pre-Champions Trophy arrangement which was agreed by all cricket boards that India will not travel to Pakistan and will play all its matches in Dubai. The real problem started after former Pakistan pacer Shoaib Akhtar and other stars pointed out that there was no representation from the Pakistan Cricket Board at the Champions Trophy 2025 final presentation.    According to a PTI report, Pakistan Cricket Board chief Mohsin Naqvi was unwell and hence could not be present for the Champions Trophy 2025 presentation ceremony. Former Pakistan player Basit Ali said he should have been there. “Mohsin Naqvi, who is the PCB chairman, should have gone to Dubai. This is my view. Because he has his own airplane. Being the host …

BCCI Vice President Shuts Down Pakistan Journalist On CT 2025 Final In Lahore Query: “Australia Should’ve…”

BCCI Vice President Shuts Down Pakistan Journalist On CT 2025 Final In Lahore Query: “Australia Should’ve…”

BCCI vice president Rajeev Shukla on Wednesday said it is “very categorical and clear” that resumption of bilateral cricket between India and Pakistan is subjected to Indian government’s clearance. The senior BCCI official, who is in Lahore on the invitation of the Pakistan Cricket Board to watch the Champions Trophy semifinal between New Zealand and South Africa, also said India team doesn’t depend on favourable pitches to excel. “As far as you are asking about (cricket) between the two countries, it is very categorical and clear that it is the (Indian) government’s decision. Whatever the government of India says, we will go as per them,” Shukla told the Pakistan media on Wednesday. “Pakistan is hosting an international tournament after a long time and it is a good thing. They have organised it well,” he added. While Shukla agreed the fans from both countries want bilateral ties to be resumed, he did not sound positive on the idea of playing at a neutral venue. “It is true that fans from both the countries want …

Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley Say THIS Main Storyline Felt ‘Forced’; ‘Should’ve Never Made It Out…’

Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley Say THIS Main Storyline Felt ‘Forced’; ‘Should’ve Never Made It Out…’

Paul Wesley is one of the biggest names from the hit supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries. The actor recently shared his thoughts on a storyline he believes should have never made it to the screen. During a recent episode of Hot Ones Versus, Wesley was asked about “one storyline you think should’ve never made it out of the writers’ room.” Speaking with his former co-star Ian Somerhalder, Wesley reflected on the hit show, which ran from 2009 to 2017, in which he played the character Stefan Salvatore. “After Nina [Dobrev] left the show [after season six], they were like, ‘We need to pair Stefan with a romantic partner,’ and then Stefan and Caroline [Candice King] ended up having a wedding and getting married, right?” the History of Evil actor stated. To this, Somerhalder added, “It was a little forced, but it was cute,” a sentiment with which Wesley agreed. For those who may not know, The Vampire Diaries originally centered around a love triangle involving Stefan, played by Paul Wesley; Elena Gilbert, played by Nina …

Timothée Chalamet jokes ‘should’ve done a rehearsal’ as he fumbles his lines at SAG Awards amid Kylie Jenner’s absence | Hollywood

Timothée Chalamet jokes ‘should’ve done a rehearsal’ as he fumbles his lines at SAG Awards amid Kylie Jenner’s absence | Hollywood

Timothée Chalamet may have earned critical acclaim for his performances, but even he isn’t immune to a slip-up. While presenting his film A Complete Unknown at the 2025 SAG Awards alongside his co-stars Elle Fanning, Monica Barbaro, and Edward Norton, the 29-year-old actor stumbled over his lines while trying to read from a teleprompter. Timothée Chalamet faced a teleprompter slip while presenting but humorously acknowledged it at the 2025 SAG Awards.(Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP) Also Read: Sebastian Stan-Adrien Brody ‘beef’ reignited thanks to Jane Fonda’s shoutout at SAG Awards Chalamet brushes off his slip-up at SAG Awards The Dune actor began, “As David Lynch once said about Bob Dylan, he tapped into some kind of vein and he keeps on keeping on,” after which he took a long pause. Following his long quiet moment where he was anticipating someone else on the stage to speak, Chalamet realised that it was still his turn to speak. Realising his mistake, the actor joked, “Should’ve done a rehearsal” which resulted in a laugh from Barbaro, Fanning and the rest of …